Just some random stuffs of the week:
Sort of spent youth day with xianhui walking about to find gifts for the comm. Ended up buying red tees for the 11 of us and we're going to make our comm shirt, soon! :D
CO farewell (: Laughed alot, cheered alot. Kind of enjoyed it and it was a different feeling sitting down and relaxing this time unlike the usual times with all the running about and hectic stuffs going all around me. Welcome to the TJCO alumni.
Yay got this water bottle from seryang which is really colourful and i love it! Whats more Ive been looking for a water bottle. Thanks seryang!
And not forgetting the really cute "board" that xuefang gave the entire tanboyue (thanks!). Yes we're all crazy, thats why we're proud of it cos it makes us special! Lol.
Plus really nice juniors like felicia yeewei jiemin who made some chocolate cereal like thing (sorry i dont know how to describe!) for us. I love chocolate although it makes me fat, haha.It was quite an enjoyable farewell, except for the fact that we had to leave the school before we wanted to leave. But yeah, a fullstop to everything and a new beginning for the juniors. Jiayou guys! (:
Went for a cousin's wedding dinner on friday night. I know im gonna sound spastic, but i cant wait to get married cos I think its so cool, lol! Especially the wedding gown and the nice hair! :D
Fen's SMU Graduation today, congrats! It feels very (insert word here), cos it started me thinking about which university I'll end up in, and what's gonna be the colour of the gown that I'll be wearing. But everything seems so far away.
When checking our JCT results, Ms Tan pointed to the paper and said to me, "Why like that, did you study? I expected you to do so much better."
Dont know why when she spoke to the whole class, I just cried.
What happened?
I hope to know too.
Thats it, I must start all over again. And i must do better.
For You, for them, and for myself.
Stop those tears khangleng, youve done it before,
and you can do it.
And now I know where that it has all been coming from. Because, I dont wanna see you disappointed. Because, I want to be who you all have wanted me to be.
Because,
I am not what I used to be.